New Volume control knob

Cool caps!

What kind of capper did you order Jay?

As much as I hate to suggest it the cheap hammer style might work pretty well for your use case (I so very much dislike those cappers as they just don't work at all for bottles - at least not unless you loove broken bottles). In fact I think you might do as well or better than most commercial cappers (I have ?4? 5 maybe depending on how you count?) with a piece of pipe and file the insides to a small bevel with a round file because you could compress the cap all the way down.

Cool caps!

What kind of capper did you order Jay?

As much as I hate to suggest it the cheap hammer style might work pretty well for your use case (I so very much dislike those cappers as they just don't work at all for bottles - at least not unless you loove broken bottles). In fact I think you might do as well or better than most commercial cappers (I have ?4? 5 maybe depending on how you count?) with a piece of pipe and file the insides to a small bevel with a round file because you could compress the cap all the way down.

I got a stainless steel one that goes in the drill press off of ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191017975740?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That will likely do the trick! Heh that's one type I don't have "goes in the drill press" :D :thumb:

You will notice that the inside of the capper is slightly beveled (which leaves the rim of the caps not pressed down entirely so you can get ahold of them with a bottle opener) so you may want to jig up a secondary press to push them flatter than even the capper does. Alternatively they're fairly soft so you could likely just tap the edges down with a small hammer if need be after crimping them on.

Love it well done on the branding Jay.

Only one thing though when i looked at your site there was no frog whats up?? Need to have words with the marketing guy at Frog Pond he is letting the brand down. ;):)

sent from s4