What do you have for breakfast....on regular basis

I'm with the typical, boring crowd of either Oatmeal/raisins or Cheerios/fruit...occasionally will do an egg white omelet with sauteed veggies and a little cheese. However in the warmer months, for 2-3 days a week, I'll do a smoothie made of frozen fruit (a whole bunch of different ones at once), non-fat yogurt, a splash of OJ and flax seed. Feels like I'm being bad, but ohhhh, it tastes so good.

I don't eat it as much as I did growing up but on occasion biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs, bacon, more sausage, sometimes country ham and to make it healthy a sliced tomato:D. Usually during the week it will be a clif bar, bowl of cereal or oatmeal.

Balik salmon imported from the Norwegian fjords and delicately smoked using a secret Russian recipe, two duck eggs, Oscetra caviar, creme fraiche and mini brioche and then I wash it down with a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne. Of course not everyday, only Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The other days I eat oatmeal.

Balik salmon imported from the Norwegian fjords and delicately smoked using a secret Russian recipe, two duck eggs, Oscetra caviar, creme fraiche and mini brioche and then I wash it down with a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne. Of course not everyday, only Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The other days I eat oatmeal.

Only 3 days a week? My how.. Petite bourgeoisie :zzz: