Surgery went well!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Surgeon feels he got all of the tumor and that it didn't look malignant. He gets another MRI later to confirm and I am waiting on the pathology report.

The good news is his crazy bad headaches appear to be gone. We will know more as his soreness dissipates.

In addition to his surgery yesterday I made a mad 400 mile round trip to get more clothing and take care of some business while he was in the operating room. I am going to enjoy a good night's sleep - whenever I get one! Trying to get some sleep on a hard sofa in his room while people are in and out all night long is hard on this old body. But I need to be here. He is more quiet and less argumentative when I am here. So the staff is glad to have me. Every couple of hours I get out and walk so I can have a private freak.

Thanks for your support. I cannot tell you how much it means to me. This family is the greatest.

It's great to hear that your brother is doing well so far. Sure hope he continues to improve! Take care of yourself so you'll be at your best to support him. :thumb: