Spray finishing accessories

Charlie, do you know if anyone makes an adapter to convert the hose end, on the Earlex hose, to a normal air chuck fitting to be able to use a different gun?

I don't know about the Earlex hose, but the air coupling that I use to connect to my turbine guns starts with a garden hose thread connection, so I expect you could start with a garden hose patch kit. The air can get pretty hot after a long session, so use a brass fitting, rather than plastic, if you can get one, and be sure it isn't one of those cheap adapters that leaves a much smaller opening than the full size of the hose.

I got my coupling by walking into a sprayer store (I didn't realize that there was a store that only sold paint sprayers until I stumbled on this one), and bought one. I had to use a garden hose adapter to connect to my off-brand hose. I figured "no problem" I will just link to Amazon and suggest a coupler for you. Not that easy. The Male on the gun is 1/2 inch ID, 11/16 OD. But I finally found one on the internet... http://www.toolsmartusa.com/qudifi64.html Quick Disconnect Fitting 642300 One end goes to the gun, the other to 3/4 inch GHT. Taking a wild guess, GHT may be Garden Hose Thread (different than NPT - National Pipe Thread). Regular air hoses connect to the coupling with 1/4" or 3/8" NPT, but turbine hoses use garden hose thread.