Friday the 14th

Finally home. Own bed tonight. This weekend is catchup on all the postponed stuff from the last two weeks. Brother Ron is on the mend and bi sis is tired, but home. Paperwork, laundry, try to sell the motorcycle, make plans to move to California in two weeks, work on the book, etc.

Jim moves out and I move in to take up the slack. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got the opposite end of Jim Burr's excitement....I've been moving packed boxes from my M.I.L.'s and sister in laws storage rental. Now that they have gone on to greener pastures, the wife gets to sort thru it all, and I get to play chauffeur with each box to it's designated final destination...Not to talk bad of the deceased, but WOW, & here I thought we were pack-rats :eek::rofl:

I feel your pain. We now have a room full of MIL boxes that my wife can't seem to part with. I packed them, loaded them in a rental truck, drove them 600 miles, unloaded them into a storage locker, loaded them into my pickup to bring home, unloaded them and hauled them up a flight of stairs...and now I get to haul them down the stairs one box at a time for inspection and then, guess what...loading them back in to my truck and taking them to the local boys and girls club thrift shop. The things we do in the name of love!:eek::eek::eek: