Bang brothers!

Jim Burr

Well...I was trying to load some 640x480 pics of some nice bolt action pens...appears I'm not allowed...sorry to have offended anyone.

Not the same but related, I can't upload more than 1 picture at a time. I used to be able to upload a sequence of pics :huh:

maybe I missed something ??

I had this problem with Chrome but, Firefox seems to do OK. the attachments engine is different now but, I can load up to 10 pictures at a time . . . finally ;-)

Well...I was trying to load some 640x480 pics of some nice bolt action pens...appears I'm not allowed...sorry to have offended anyone.

Nobody has blocked anyones ability to upload pictures. The forum software had a security issue with the way the uploader was working and they swapped that one out for a different one.

Just to make sure we are all on the same page, Here is how I'm uploading pictures (In Chrome) with no issues whatsoever.

First, I click on the icon that looks like a little picture frame. uploadicon.jpg

Then make sure to click on the 'From Computer' Tab.

Then click 'Choose Files'. I can select multiple files in the window that pops up by using the shift/and or Ctrl keys to select multiple files.

Then I click on 'Upload Files' right under where it says 'Choose Files'. I know it doesn't look like a button, but it is. Click that and it will start to upload the files. If you have the status bar for your browser turned on, you should see an indicator letting you know what the percent complete uploaded is. Other wise, be patient. It may or may not look to you like it is uploading.

Upload.jpg

Thats it. And remember, nobody involved with this forum was involved in coding how this uploader works.... :doh:

Last edited:
I would still like someone to put on a tutorial how to upload the pictures full size in the post instead of the thumbnails, I've tried everything I've ever been told about it with no joy. :(

Pretty simple. Add your pictures. Make sure you are in advanced mode.

Double click on the picture after you have added it and you can select what size you want it to appear at.

PM Me if that doesn't work for you and we can work through it.:thumb:

Well it appears that the latest version now allows firefox on mac at least to select more than one picture at a time so I'm happy.

Of course I'd be happier if I had pictures worth uploading, but we're half there so we'll call the race won.