You couldn't pay me enough...

well i have ate all three:) and of them tripe is the least favorite, but in a good malouto its good:) now lima beans for me is a no go and i dont like mixed veggies boughten froze stuff. if they are fresh and mixed no problem and cream stlye corn from a can is to me absolute junk.

Cooked shell peas (love fresh and snap peas, and even split pea soup) fully ripe shell peas fresh or frozen are just Not Good though.

Tripe is ok in Menudo the "day after". I'd agree with Balut, we almost made the mistake of buying that at the Maui farmers market instead of fresh eggs once. We also had Durian there, wasn't as bad as most people seem to think imho :D I actually like butter beans and brussel sprouts but you do have to cook them correctly (especially brussel sprouts which can be a sulfury mess otherwise) and black licorice is fantastic.

Taste buds are funny old things.

Cilantro, the Devil's weed. They have discovered that the aversion to cilantro is a genetic thing. Apparently my taste buds have evolved to be more attuned to poison than those of someone who likes cilantro. :rofl:

Also finally tried sushi a while back, and as I suspected, once was enough when it comes to eating raw fish.

Cooked greens. Reminds me of the stuff floating in the cattle watering tank in the summer. Cant stand Salmon. My wife eats that stinking stuff and I have to leave the room.

I agree on tripe, durian (have absolutely no idea how anyone managed to consume it, even the Orangutangs that love it. ) .
Vaughn i am so glad to hear i am not the only one to dislike what i call stink bug plant. Man that stuff should be classified as poison and wiped out. Yet every cook lately thinks its the "in" thing.

Now Ken i used to be the same on the brussel sprouts until very recently and Linda came up with a recipe where she cuts them in half and cooks them up with fried bacon,onion and garlic. That moved them from the do not dare serve me those list to yum yum. :)

I feel sorry for those that cannot eat Salmon or a Curry. You missing out in life. But with all these things i guess its how its prepared too and other thing is food often tastes way better when you really hungry and have good company.
Ever eaten something with someone at a specific place then gone back another time without that company and tried the same dish, often it just aint the same.

sent from s4

Lots of stuff I don't like or refuse to eat. Might crash the server if I listed them all.

But as a side note, the Testicle Festival is this Wednesday evening over at the Tavern. Can't wait.

Now Ken i used to be the same on the brussel sprouts until very recently and Linda came up with a recipe where she cuts them in half and cooks them up with fried bacon,onion and garlic. That moved them from the do not dare serve me those list to yum yum. :)

Sounds like it would be awesome if you just leave out those brussel sprouts :D looks good on paper is all can give ya :rofl:

...food often tastes way better when you really hungry and have good company...

I was first introduced to cheap Ramen noodles on a backpacking trip. They were simply the Best. Food. Ever.

A few weeks later i made a pot of them at home, and although they didn't suck, they sure weren't nearly as good. :D

Brent's list covers some of mine, add tripe, brains, balls...I try to stay away from cooked carrots...I wear glasses so why bother. If I could spell licqurice, it'd be on my list too!