I cdnuolt blveiee

Bart Leetch

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Last edited:
Yeah Bart i found this whole concept quiet interesting. We really are actually image processors . Processing the image of a word rather than the letters.
Thats why i think some of the old Egyptian or Asian writing forms are way more efficient than our western ways. Think hieroglyphics would have been easier to learn. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_hieroglyphs

sent from s4

Yeah but they are so much less efficient in the edge cases. Similarly base 12 and 60 have a lot of advantages but we've mostly quit using them except in a few specialized cases (at least one of which is pretty .. rad()..).