Large Kitchen Cabinetry Job

I finally got this job done 3 weeks ago. After getting a late start, then losing an employee, having problems with the city, having the finisher screw things up, and moving my shop I finally got this one completed. *collapse* That said, I am really happy with how this job came out, and it's quite nice to have in my portfolio. Looking forward to what 2014 brings! :D

The attached photos are the main kitchen, walk-in pantry, and master bath. I also made cabinets for two other baths and the laundry room.

- Hutch

Attachments

• Kitchen 1.jpg
    Kitchen 1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Kitchen 2.jpg
    Kitchen 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Pantry 1.jpg
    Pantry 1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Pantry 2.jpg
    Pantry 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Vanity 1.jpg
    Vanity 1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Vanity 2.jpg
    Vanity 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 57
Really solid work Hutch. I really like the kitchen, that's a classic clean look you did there! Always enjoy seeing your output.

Hoping your next project has a little less drama around the edges!

Do you outsource the counter tops and glass work or is some of that in house as well?

Really well done! I like the "Light & Bright" atmosphere emphasized by the clean lines throughout, especially the kitchen. Areal showpiece indeed! :thumb:

Thanks all! It was a great one to get under my belt, and I learned a lot in the process.

Larry- The doors are soft maple frames with an MDF panel. The insides of the cabinets are clear precat lacquer.

Barry- Haha, I haven't quite gotten the beard to Larry status. And I need to grow a few inches taller. :rolleyes:

Ryan- I only did the cabinetry. The rest was the responsibility of the general contractor. The glass I put in myself.

Now if only I had the time and money to take a vacation, cuz I think I need one. :D

- Hutch