Play it like you mean it

Ken, I follow an A Capella group who's beatboxer also plays cello. In fact, that is how they found him on YouTube and asked him to join the group. His cello is named Beyonce. Not sure it is a chick magnet for him, but he always has a good looking girl in his hands when he's playing his cello!!!:rofl: Jim.

I can relate Jim...I've always named my guitars with ladies names, figured if BB King did it with 'Lucille', it had to be cool lol.

My Dad always named his machines, from Hazel the tractor, to Carla the drill press etc., usually named after who he bought, traded or was gifted the machine from{when the name was a man's he would change it ever so slightly, as in 'Carla' actually came from a 'Carl'}... I always refer to my vehicles, boats, weapons etc as 'her or she'.

And, my wife calls my computer my 'girlfriend'. She always teases about how I spend more time with 'her' over her :rofl:

...And, my wife calls my computer my 'girlfriend'. She always teases about how I spend more time with 'her' over her :rofl:

In your defense, the computer spends time with you instead of watching old movies on TMC all day and night, doesn't talk back unless you ask it to, and for the most part, does what you tell it to do. :D

Yes, but they both are easily overheated. Have memory recall of anything ever said or done that will never be completely deleted. And, constantly freeze up when they
sense your googling things of pleasure. They also have a hard drive to compress the space I wish to live in, neatly into their own format.

Hey, we may not have kids, but I'll protect my boys with all my might ;)