I need a favor

OK folks I need a favor. Linda's 9 year old grandson loves to draw pictures. He is getting better all the time and I dont want him to get discouraged. I know this is not the greatest but he is very proud of what does and drives me nuts if I don't have displayed all the time. He wanted to sell this so his mom put it on ebay. I dont want to deal with him asking me why I dont have it framed and hanging on the wall:dunno: but I would like him to get something for it.
So here is where I need the help. If a few of you would bid on it up to $10.00 I will reimburse you for it + shipping. Now I dont want to pay over $10. + shipping so if you go over its yours but I will send you 10+postage.

Here's the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/271407741684?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Remember you can toss it I just want someone other than his family to bid on it.

Thanks everyone :wave:

One suggestion, if he mostly uses the same size of paper for his drawings is to build a frame with a bit of a back side that stores them all. That way, you have all of them and he can put his most recent one in front, or pick the one he wants you to see. Give him to option to pick his picture of the week.