The way of life....

larry merlau

we have all been fortunate to been given this chance to see, smell and feel life, we sometimes find things that cause us to be disgruntled with one another at times and sometime we let them go on for to long. sometimes we have different priorities that take us away from others that once were close and if we are lucky and listen or see the signs that are telling us to go look this person up, we can be rewarded for doing so.. this all has its cost and it can affect our friends, our family, and us to a staggering degree.. when we put ourselves in these situations and allow others in again, when they are taken away we have a void that doesnt refill.. there is a song that i heard this week and it tells of a young child needing something more important than money..Link

When I was shoeing horses on the side, many times I would take one or both girls with me. Of course before they started driving and I had my bus route I took them to school each day. Those times add up and are priceless. I also see that as my role as a grandparent, fill in some of that time while their moms and dads are working (I thank God daily both girls married hard working young men!). But boy that is a strong message in a song, thanks Larry, never hurts to be reminded.

Larry, I do not know what you are, but I know you are way more than an Ambassador.

You are one of the smartest guys any of us know.

We are all lucky to know you and have access to your wisdom!

A fine line between doing for your family and chasing dollars

Parents always regret the time they can't spend with their children. Only a few dummies are too wrapped up chasing the dollar to realize they are losing the things money can't buy. This is a song that always hit my brother hard, me too I guess.

Hu