Brother Update

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
He is back home. Nobody would sign off for surgery because the brain has not healed well enough to allow for another dose of happy juice for more surgery.

There is no longer an emergency for the gall bladder, though something will have to be done in the future. He is not in pain, has pain pills if he needs them. Actually he is in pretty good spirits this morning. Wednesday I take him back to the brain surgeon for a surgery followup. He says his head feels much better and he is sleeping much, much better since the surgery. Thanks for all you prayers and thoughts. They certainly helped!

But.

Now there is my eye issue. I have been having increasing problems with my left eye. I went to my eye doc for an appointment. After explaining my symptoms, I got squeezed in this afternoon. I did think it was serious... :rolleyes:

Will let you know how that goes.

Is there no end to your dilemmas? Is this the eye you had cataract surgery? Have you been going without an eye lubricant? My wife had a "burning" sensation with redness after her cataract surgery (both eyes). Coincidently it was her left eye as well. Refresh eye lubricant was recommended & seems to have taken care of the problem; but it's a twice daily application. Hope everything turns out well!

I have a 1:45 apt with my eye doctor for my left eye also today.
seems while cleaning out my wood pile yesterday, the one time I wasn't wearing my glassed a pile of sawdust shot into my eyes.
not a serious issue, but strange the way I read your post and Im on my way in 10 minutes for the left eye.
hope your apt goes as easy as mine and everything is ok.