HVLP Sprayer

Tom Clark

Campbell Hausfeld spray system in good condition. $275 plus shipping. New Grizzly price $519. Deming, New Mexico

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 21
Hi Tom good to see you pop in, hope you not giving up the woodworking? How you keeping at your new place. ?

Just built a new shop, so hardly quitting now. Having a ball and love the desert. Built lots of projects lately, but not spraying much, and this like new spray unit has been sitting in the shop unused for around 10 years, so thought I would trade if for some other items that are needed more.
By the way, the observatory mentioned in the last shop tour is finished.
http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?27901-New-shop-in-New-Mexico&highlight=

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 23
Good to see you, Tom. I'd love to see a photographic Observatory Tour if you're so inclined. The building looks awesome from the outside. :thumb:

Good to see you, Tom. I'd love to see a photographic Observatory Tour if you're so inclined. The building looks awesome from the outside. :thumb:

Me too .

Glad to hear you still going to be at it Tom. I knew of your new shop but wondered if you had cause for second thoughts on this one, glad to hear that's not the case. I can only imagine that star gazing is a vortex of all vortices. How does one cope with wanting a more powerful telescope ? Sorry for the hi jack.