My turn?

Well, all of you folks have been doing a bang up job of talking to the original woodworker on behalf of a few of our members. So, I guess I'll ask if you could maybe say a few words for my surgeon and his team Wednesday morning. I don't really need the prayers, heck, all I have to do is show up, lay down and fall asleep. CT scans and vein mapping on Tuesday heading home to feed the stove and animals and then heading out in the morning again. Cut and hauled up a load of wood today, put in three round bales for the calves AND the water thawed in the pony barn!!!!!!!!!!!whooooooo hooooooo!!!!! So hauling in calf feed, dog food and cat food tomorrow as well as filling all extra troughs for the horses and team tomorrow. Worst case scenario at least is I'll end up with a bypass from my spine to the middle of my hand. At least no talk of amputations on this surgery. So, if inclined, appreciate your thoughts, will check back in when able to once home, whenever that is.

Jon

Best Wishes, Prayers, and any Karma I've got going out to you Mr. Shively. Git-R-Dun, Git Healthy, and Git back to work!

Done. You are in the best hands. Blessings on the skilled hands that work on you, on the intellect of those work care for you and compassion in the hearts of all who surround you, my friends.

Then get well. I've penciled in a gathering in your neck of the woods later this year. :)