Moving Day!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Generally speaking, I hate moving. Yeah, its all on wheels, but it is still pain. Before the wheels can turn, everything has to be buttoned down and secured in some fashion.

But today, I am excited. Everything is ready.and soon I head to the storage yard to get the Putter Palace to take west. Part of the fleet has a temporary home with a friend on her three acres. I will be in a campground until I know where I will be working.

Escrow should close next week on the lot which I have named Five Talents. Don't ask unless your want a Bible lesson. Or look up the parable yourself.

I get to put my feet up the rest of this week. Well, beginning Wednesday. It will take two days to get everything there. Once escrow closes I will carve out a flat spot for the PP and its little brother. And get temporary power installed. I'll also need a rentapotty. Water will take 3 months or more from application. Next week.

And pictures to document the build and so you all can lust over my shoulder.

enjoy this part of your journey in life girl, you have blessed us all and we all wish you the very best in return ..safe travels and looking forward to looking over your shoulder..

Exceed the speed limit at all times and make lots of left turns!

Oh wait...I messed that up...

Have a safe trip and be careful! :) :thumb:

Hope you have a hassle free move Carol. Are you going to be able to park your MH on your dirt and live there while you build? Does township allow for this circumstance? If so how long a period do they allow before you got to be a formal settlement as opposed to being a camper?

Just closing my eyes and thinking of what would happen here id i did that and had my old NN for a neighbor. Would be a sight for sore eyes to witness the performance :)

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and
May all go well at your new place