HF welding Table

Ted Calver

Staff member
Here's another welding accessory from Harbor Freight that I couldn't resist: their Adjustable Steel Welding Table (knockoff of the Stronghand Nomad). Not quite a total knockoff, since it is not height adjustable, doesn't have a set of wheels and the slots on the table are different. List is $129, special pricing at $90 and with a 25% coupon came to 59.99. Well worth it. Sturdy, portable and folds flat for storage. I think my miter saw might fit on top too.
weld table 002.jpgweld table 002.jpgweld table 008.jpgweld table 009.jpg
http://www.harborfreight.com/adjustable-steel-welding-table-61369.html#.UyKCDoXDXpc

Thanks Ted. I clicked on your link, and the price was right at 59.99.

A little tax and shipping on top of that, but a heck of deal!

For something you can take with, or fold away when not in use, that does look like a decent deal, I doubt you could buy the materials for that kind of money, nice get!

The bottom portion of that stand looks almost identical to some older design Wolfcraft folding stands that I have and like very much. They are very sturdy and quick and easy to setup and take down.

Just got mine the other day. Put it together seems like a pretty nice deal. Quite sturdy and should come in handy!

FWW-0653.jpgFWW-0652.jpgFWW-0650.jpgFWW-0649.jpg