help resizine pics & apology

Chuck Beland

first i want to apologize for being away for awhile now been having some family medical & my own medical issues. haven't hardly turned anything for a bit. hope to be posting new stuff soon. :)

I have a question on a decent free program to resize pics & to also be able to add text to them. I have tried several ones but those i have tried they reduced size & also I would like to keep the size but to reduce the kilobytes to 75 so I can post in forums. I also need it idiot proof since i am really not good with comp so the easier it is the better.

anybody know of a decent one that fits my needs ???

thanks

Chuck

I can't find it from my phone Chuck, but if you search for picture resizer...you'll find a post I made several years ago and a link Vaughn posted. Use it all the time.

I also use PIXresizer and have for years. All my posts over the last few years have just had the largest dimension set to 800 pixels and been resized with no other changes.

The Pixresizer that Glenn mentioned is the one I've used in the past. This forum will resize your photos automatically, so no need to do it ahead of time unless you need to crop or add text, can't speak for other sites though.