16 Great April Fools Gifts

:threadjacked: Well speaking of april fools, I went in on Tuesday and took the knowledge test to get my learners licence. After I completed the test the examiner asked my how I thought I did. I said I felt I did OK. So she marks it, looks up and says, "Well congratulations you got 100%, I have actually never seen that before!" for about 2.5 seconds I thought she was pulling my leg but then I realized she wasn't! It feels great to pass but it feels even better when you did it perfectly!.......btw sorry for the hijack

I am not quite sure that this is appropriate. Mods can delete it without contacting me.

That series makes me think of my life since my wife passed away.

JimB

Nothing inappropriate there, Jim. Fully understandable. ;)

:threadjacked: Well speaking of april fools, I went in on Tuesday and took the knowledge test to get my learners licence. After I completed the test the examiner asked my how I thought I did. I said I felt I did OK. So she marks it, looks up and says, "Well congratulations you got 100%, I have actually never seen that before!" for about 2.5 seconds I thought she was pulling my leg but then I realized she wasn't! It feels great to pass but it feels even better when you did it perfectly!.......btw sorry for the hijack

No apologies needed, Michael. Congrats, young man! :thumb:

That was great! Many of them made me snicker out loud, #4 first. I can see #5 at a dinner party, "Can you pass the salt and pepper?" "Can you wait three minutes?" I've often thought about #7 when the water sloshed over the top of my boots. Now, let's see where I put that cup with the handle in the inside...