It's Friday .....somewhere (Not Friday tread)

To me it is , Last day of work this week. Tomorrow I gather my things and head to Va for the opener of Turkey season. I've been cleaning gear , packing clothes , spraying camo with tick repellent, getting all my calls together. Feel like a Kid. Week could not go fast enough and usually it goes way to fast.

Tonight I get to finish a privacy fence, see pic. Tomorrow we have all the inlaws coming over for food, drink and a fire in the fire pit. Saturday more yard work and getting started on replacing some window sills...an afternoon on a ladder, can't wait! :doh:Maybe it will rain?? :D

Gobble, gobble Dave!!

Attachments

• [UNSET].jpg
    [UNSET].jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 18
Tonight I'm helping get ready for a baby shower tomorrow, probably tomorrow morning as well, then shop time...sweet shop time (cleaning mostly, but shop time none the less). Have some yard work to get started on as well, lots of leaves to clear from beds.

So I guess this is a Friday thread now :)

Doing yard clean up Saturday. Must be a million pine cones and branches :doh: Sill have partial snow in the front yard.
As the snow recedes I can see that the moles and skunks have been busy :bang: I uses a grub killer last spring an fall but I guess I missed a few.
The kids are taking all the grand kids to the church Sat. am for an Easter egg hunt. Should be a bunch of little kids with a sugar high. kind of glad I'll be home picking up the winters mess :rofl:

Sunday Church and then a party at my house for someones 65th birthday.

Home for the weekend. It is Masters weekend, so obviously will be watching. In between, I will play golf with the wife, finish the last drawer on a project for my her. And just enjoying sleeping in my own bed, even if it is only for 3 days before leaving again for another couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Played a fun gig Friday night at one of our regular venues with a few out of town visitors in the audience. (Including one friend I've known for nearly 20 years who had never heard me play the guitar.)

Saturday will be spent doing some paperwork at home, hooking up the swamp cooler, and then going to a birthday party for my nephew's year-old daughter.

Sunday will be spent doing the things that don't get done on Saturday. :)

My shop time started early by getting out yesterday afternoon. Managed to get my tool cabinet ply messup from before winter fixed, cabinet is now 1 inch narrower lol. Today hope to do more, our weather is getting its act together and warm on weekends and a mess during the week. Dropping down to 3 degrees on Tuesday from 20 on Sunday.
Also cut some wood to do a couple of spoon carvings. Will see how that pans out. :)
Enjoy the weekend.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Getting Bruiser (my pick-up) ready for a trip. :thumb: Need the boom crane in the bed fixed. Have to order seat covers. And make an appointment to get the windshield replaced. Got a rock moving over here and now the crack is 3 feet long right across the middle of the driver's vision. That's good for a ticket.

And go pick up some ramps at HF. Big John will need a boast getting into the back end. :wave:

Next week being Holy Week also has me booked solid with activities, so much prep work for that this weekend as well.

Not to mention some serious trip planning to KC the week after. :yes:

Thanks, Jim. No side air bags to worry about though. That's good news. The bad news is the boom fix will cost more than the boom. Back to the drawing board.