Another Year Already? Happy Birthday Joe Mioux and Jim Hager!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Another birthday twofer for Joe and Jim! I hope you both have a great day. :thumb:

We had a big cake delivered this time...should be enough to share with everybody. :D

birthday-cake-hot-air-balloon.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!

I assume that you have figured out that the older you get the faster Tempus does Fudgit. (OK so I cannot spell in Italian, Spanish, Mexican, French or Whatever.) OK, have a wonderful birthday anyway and don't forget what the real estate agents say.

Enjoy,
JimB

thank you for the birthday wishes. Due to certain family members not being around yesterday, I hope to have the entire group around tomorrow for the annual birthday dinner. I am looking forward to having my oldest son (officially done with college - after the internship ending this past Dec) help me finish up a mail box that I started way too long ago tomorrow. Anyone need a good recent college Landscape Architect grad? :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I had a wonderful day with all the family being at the house last night for a dinner. Momma didn't get to come but I did go visit with her for a bit. Today I had to go right back to work helping frame a 36 x 54 shop building for my son.