Mushrooms and T-Shirts

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Back in 2012 in this thread about killing rogue mushrooms, Jim Bradley said this:

...Death to the invaders from outer wherever!

To which I replied:

I think I just found my next t-shirt design. :rofl:

Well, it took a couple of years, but I have my t-shirt. :thumb:

Death%20to%20Invaders%20600.jpg

Many thanks to Glenn Bradley for remembering this and surprising me with a new shirt to wear on stage. Which is exactly what I did last night. :D

Just how many T-shirts would you say you have?! I like that one.

Lots. Lots and lots. :D Not all of them have funny sayings, though. For example, I went through a spell in the '90s where I collected Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts as I traveled around the world. I've probably got a couple dozen of those. But the "funny saying" shirts have been my main focus for a long time. At one of my former jobs, there were people who'd come by my office every day just to see what shirt I was wearing. :)

Nice choice Glenn, but Jim also said: "Wish me Joy in my killing spree". That would look good on a long haired hippy looking guitar picker's shirt...and you could wear it to the range too:)

Nice choice Glenn, but Jim also said: "Wish me Joy in my killing spree". That would look good on a long haired hippy looking guitar picker's shirt...and you could wear it to the range too:)

Ted that gave me a good laugh. I thought of several "snappy" replies---however they could be taken the wrong way so, dear readers, you will just have to stick in your own snappy reply.

Enjoy,
JimB

ps: Vaughn, I like the shirt!

I have one for the range that says "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms...Who's Bringing the Chips?" :D