More crazy weather

If it keeps this up a few more times, you should have a low bug summer.

They come out, then drop dead from the cold. A few of these is all it takes.

That means extra hungry freshwater fish, hence good fishing!

Which means less hungry fishermen :)

So with the economy biting so many hard in a lot of areas,

if these people decide to go out into the woods and fish,

there will be a lot less bugs and easy fishing.

Maybe that's been Gods plan all along :)

We're getting a freeze tonight too. I covered most of the garden and hope it works. Just finished putting tomatoes in the ground:eek:
I hope the cold does cut down on the bugs.

77 degrees two days ago. Yesterday evening 17 degrees! Snowed so hard last night couldn't see the neighbor's woods. Had snow cover everything outside this morning. Melted off by 1 pm. Supposed to be below freezing yet tonight then start increasing again.

I uh we um aw sheesh... I can barely talk about it anymore :bang:

Snagged from our local 4 news... "The National Weather Service says as of 6 a.m. Tuesday 3.1 inches fell at Detroit Metropolitan Airport in Romulus, pushing the seasonal total to 94.8 inches. That exceeded the previous Detroit seasonal record of 93.6 inches from the winter of 1880-1881."....&......"The spring snow came after a weather roller coaster Monday, with rivers overflowing their banks, hundreds of thousands of people losing power and mid-70s temperatures in some parts of the state tumbling below freezing by Tuesday morning."

Is it too early to mix a drink? :D

Ken i am with you, my heart sank when i opened the curtains yesterday morning. :bang: Had to shovel snow again, just when i thought it was over. Also i had taken my shoes and given them a real army clean up and shine thinking the wet and mess was over and boom what do we get more slush. -6 here this morning going to +5 celcius today.

80° here on Sunday. 20° here this morning. Got some snow yesterday, but it only stuck in the shady spots. Supposed to be 44° today, and 56° tomorrow. I might take the plow off the tractor this weekend...

Will that damn white stuff ever stop? What a shock this morning. This time around Mother Nature will have to take away what she left behind! I'm done with shoveling!:pullhair: