She's finally home again....

Chuck Ellis

Dianne came home tonight... she was released from the hospital about 6 pm today and we finally got home about 7:30.... got her settled in and home health nurse showed up to run through her medical procedures.... she's still scheduled for another 4 weeks of antibiotic infusion, but they worked it out so it could be done at home on a 24 hour infusion.... they put the medicine in a latex ball that will slowly infuse the antibiotic and have shown me how to connect her up... at first it looked as if she would have to go back to the nursing center, but we were able to work out the home health plus her surgeon did not want her to go to the nursing center, he felt she would heal better at home.

You've heard of Nurse Jackie..... we now I get to be Nurse Chuckie and I don't have to drive to Knoxville every day now. I'd jump and down and do a jig, but I'm too tired tonight....

Thank you all for your love, prayers and support.

Yer gonna need to eat your Wheaties for this job Chuck. Just being back home has got to make Dianne feel better, and with you bringing her chicken soup in that cute little nurses uniform she will be back on her feet in no time. Continued good wishes to you both.

Everyone seems to heal better at home.

More relaxing. Freinds and family around.

You know, might be nice to take some of the load off of yourself, and bring home some drive through dinner every night

so she doesn't start to feel like she needs to get up and cook too early.