Tuesday night in Pratt, KS

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Drove as far as the body would tolerate today. Wanted to get to Wichita, but not in the cards. Quit while I'm still awake is my motto.

Great visit with Vaughn. We did gab a lot. Had a blast. The food was OK, but the company was excellent. One trip through I want to catch Vaughn at a gig. Don't think it will work this trip. Don't know if he is playing somewhere next Saturday or Sunday. Also don't exactly know when I will be there!

After some zzzzz.'s tonight, I get to meet Wayne tomorrow on the way to KC to get Big John and then by evening at Darren's. I'll get a picture for proof.

I thought of a really sneaky place for the kill switch, too.

Nope, not telling.

Wow, that's a long stretch indeed. :eek: And once you went past the mountains east of Albuquerque, it's pretty much all flatlands from there on east. Not the most scenic of drives, as I recall. Good that you listened to your body and pulled off the road when it told you to. Tell Wayne and Darren hi for me. :wave:

I took a different route, Vaughn, and it was even less scenic, but in a different way. I went north to Springer and across NM on 412. Took 12 hours of solid driving. Had not driven that before. Didn't know it was on my bucket list! Isn't any more. Likely will return the more conventional way. :rolleyes:

Proof she made it. Sorry, got busy chatting and lost track of time.
4ysy3ymy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk