Harbor freight coupon

Rob Keeble

Does anyone have a valid 20% or more harbor freight coupon they can let me have please.

I am making a trip to visit with Larry and collect my Drill Press and have a need to stop off at harbor freight to do some shopping.

Looking to save as many pennies as possible. :rofl: With our dollar declining 10% in value.

Thanks in advance.

One of my enjoyments when going to HF is to print up a few extra coupons & hand them out to those customers that don't have them. I frequently see a paying customer at the register hand his coupon to the customer behind. They really do promote the use of their coupons. Talk about customer friendly.

Also remember its one coupon per customer. So I got 20% off on my engine lift and loml got 20% off on her cart. Amusingly it was the cashier who suggested this to us, I think he was having an "I hate this place, but you seem cool" moment. Oh he also dug a coupon out of the trash for us to use .. twice...

Yippeeeeee thanks All. Got youngest son going with me so he can use one too ;) I just love getting a good bargain.
Got to buy some more automotive tools. :(

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk