For the couple of you who have meet Shelly

This weekend every year she heads to harpers ferry to do a B&B and do house tours and I usually ride up Saturday evening. This year she needed to head up to Pa early Sunday morning and visit the Monarch on her mom's side who only has about a week. So I stayed home and painted on the loon.

WELL I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY !

Boy was she in a pissy mood last night !

BIG Dozen of 2 Red's are in order , maybe a Presidential Limo to deliver them

Ho Boy are you in trouble! Hope you can make amends with minimal suffering. You do know that you have to pay some price for forgetting.....right? :rofl:

My condolences for whatever fate awaits you!

In a way, I've got it easy. All I have to remember is February. With our anniversary on the 10th, Valentine's Day the 14th and Bobbie's birthday on the 28th, I've got no excuse! At least that's what she tells me!!!

Sorry man, no diggin your way out of this one. This goes in that special place in Shelly's head where she stores the stuff she needs to beat you up with, bringing it out only on special occasions when it will needle you the most:stick:

Nope - you in fer it.

Diane is really forgiving - but I still need to take care of her. Her b-day is 12/23 - so in the "season" is is REALLY easy to forget - that makes it all the worst also - IF - and - WHEN - I do forget.

Boy am I loosing it! First I thought yesterday was Easter, even though we made a trip on Easter Weekend to be with our Grandson for it. Then I replied to this thread, stating what a good boy I was because I ordered my wife a birthday present yesterday thinking her birthday was tomorrow, the 29th. Well it is on the 29th, but I was thinking this was May. Her birthday is a month away!!!!!!! :bonkers:

At this rate, I will surely forget where I hid the camera by the time her birthday comes, I will probably not even remember buying it. I will probably not ever remember her birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!:bonkers:

I'm getting scared!!!

Hey guys,

That is why paper was invented. You stick a note in your billfold where it will annoy you at the proper time.

My birthday is December 31st at 11:40 PM. It has been forgotten many times by many people, including me. Everyone else in the world is making big noise, dropping balls, shooting fireworks, etc. celebrating my birthday. Those close to me get all distracted and forget it. (How is that for a theory?)

Enjoy (and good luck),
JimB

Well, the way I see it Dave, sign Shelly up here at FWW and put her birthdate a week earlier than it really is. Then when someone posts a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shelly you have had your warning!!!!!!

normal_shelly.jpg

I'm just here to help. :rofl:

Oh man, Women!

Serously, if they forgot our birthdays, oh well, make it on Saturday or something.

I doubt flowers will get you out of the doghouse on this one.

This may actuly call for subterfuge (in order to not have it pop back up for the next 20 years endlessly)

Ok, you tell her, you were reading an online article about "Relationships", because thats what you do a lot when she's gone.<--(dangle the bait)

and one of the things the article had was a test <--(women love these self test articles, but this one was just a test, not a self test)

The test was to see "How Strong Your Relationship Was", you were supposed to PRETEND to forget your PARTNERS<--(thats the kind of language they use in those articles)

birthday, and see what kind of reaction there was.

Were the reactions, Undertanding and Kindness, or just not caring at all<--(gives her something to think about)

Obviously there was Anger, and the article did not say that was one of them, so it's not your fault.

Its the fault of that "Stupid" Relationship Doctor out in California whose name you cannot remember,

and you sure will not be reading his stuff about "Relationships" anymore, because he doesn't know anything<-(Not Your Fault!)

But really you had a Quisinart food blender wraped up in happy birthday wraping paper hidden in the closet all along<--(thats a good one that ladies like and can brag to their freinds about).

The whole time you were just testing her, but NOW you know that was the wrong advice to have followed. <--(have that gift wrapped up in pretty paper when you give it to her)

oh yah, and Lots of Luck:)