Big John is home!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
After a couple of days in Arizona, we're all back home. Looks like I dodged some nasty weather in the Midwest, though there was that one rain storm. Lots of wind along the way, too. Bruiser ran fine but decided to have some power steering fluid while in Arizona. Will have to look into that.

Tomorrow is unloading and unpacking. And sleeping in my own bed!

Thanks to all who offered me food and a bed, and tons of good conversation and giggles. It was great to meet Wayne and I almost was at Darren's long enough to greet the new little one! Jay, as always, was a hoot and I can commence learning how to play stringed instruments one string at a time! But that foot stumpfer, oooh boy, on my bucket list.

Caught Vaughn coming and going and also Dave and Nancy Laird who put me up twice. Always a good visit. Also visited some personal friends and my brother.

But it is good to be home. Thanks for coming along.

Yeah life is good when you get out the box and meet up with others. I am still on a high from only a afternoon away. Would be nice to be able to do it on a permanent basis travelling around. North America is big enough for it.

Can't unload until Saturday as the landlord of my park is setting up a storage shed for me and I need to keep the area clear until that is done. Then you get pictures of Big John on the ground and maybe a selfie.

Please be careful backing that monster off of the pickup. Pickups don't seem high in the air until you are on ramps on a moving vehicle! Look forward to seeing pictures. What is the problem with the power steering?

Please be careful backing that monster off of the pickup. Pickups don't seem high in the air until you are on ramps on a moving vehicle! Look forward to seeing pictures. What is the problem with the power steering?

That's sound advice Carol. I've hauled garden tractors, tillers, snowblowers and various other small equipment on pickup trucks for years. As I get older and less foolhardy, I now go to a lot of trouble to find some kind of bank or slope to back the truck into to reduce the angle of the ramps and take most of the excitement out of that little exercise. Set the truck's parking brake too. DAMHIKT.

Power steering issue is with the truck, not the tractor.

I am aware of the ramp issue. I have a motorcycle, you know. Always pucker up when trailering it, on or off. This will be twice as heavy. Plenty of hills here in the park. I'll see what I can find. The handyman guy likes me and will help. For some silly reason he is enamored of my adventures. LOL!

Power steering issue is with the truck, not the tractor.

I am aware of the ramp issue. I have a motorcycle, you know. Always pucker up when trailering it, on or off. This will be twice as heavy. Plenty of hills here in the park. I'll see what I can find. The handyman guy likes me and will help. For some silly reason he is enamored of my adventures. LOL!

Maybe it is just because it is easy to get enamored with you.

Glad you are home. ENJOY IT!

JimB