Has their been any discission

on the gathering this summer. I have decided to forgo Sturgis and visit the SW. Mainly the Denver area and parts there abouts that maybe a days ride away. But if the doing's is out west I would like to know it just takes a while to get my mind warped around the extended riding.

There is nothing planned for this summer anywhere I know of. Let alone in the middle of the country. Its to be at Jon's in 2015.

Now if anyone wants to come play in my dirt this fall.....:)

if youre on your motorcycle, you can always stop off up here and spend a few hours or so. Ill show you what a dirty, unorganized small shop looks like. I have it camouflaged as a garage.
if I had a date in advance, I could invite some others over for the day, see if theyd make a day trip.

Allen, I hope you genuinely know that I would be there if you weren't so far away and had so many neighbors. Wouldn't hurt if you lived in the US either, I can't play by your countries rules!!!!!;)

on the gathering this summer. I have decided to forgo Sturgis and visit the SW. Mainly the Denver area and parts there abouts that maybe a days ride away. But if the doing's is out west I would like to know it just takes a while to get my mind warped around the extended riding.

Dave...if you do Hot August Night's...got a cold beer and cool bed for ya!