Bessey/ Irwin closeouts

Hearing Home Depot is closing out their lines of Irwin clamps. They will be stocking Bessey's soon. This causes Lowe's to closeout their Bessey's. Haven't been to either so don't know for sure, but if you have one close might be worth looking in to.

It wasn't that long ago that the HD's here closed out their Bessey inventory and brought in the Irwin line to replace it. Are you sure whoever told you that didn't have it backwards?

went by loews today the bessys are on sale but no big deal yet. in a few weeks whats left will be at least 50 off.
I had a former co-worker put a few of my "wants" back in the overhead :D

Lowes around here are selling off slow moving Bessey stuff. Each store has had different items on sale. You can go online to Lowes.com and choose your local store to see the pricing. Many items not discounted at all, others at 5,10,15,20% off their normal prices. I noticed that when the store gets low on an item, they seem to be lifting the sale. Seems like an inventory reduction, more than discontinuing them.

The K-Body Revos need to be marked 20% off to be a deal - 24" at $31.18. Otherwise, Zorotools.com is just as good.

Lowes had a few Bessey items that were low priced already. They sell the Klick Clamps at their normal price for half of everyone else.
These were $8.54: http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2004583/25298/KliKlamp-Fast-Action-Clamp-8.aspx

or :http://www.amazon.com/Bessey-KLI3-0...388651&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=bessy+clickclamp

I have a half dozen local Lowes and they have been mostly picked through so IF they discount them more, there will only be a few odd items left.

HD around here all replaced their Jorgensen with Irwin a couple months ago. Never saw the Jorgensen discounted. It had been a couple weeks since I had walked past that aisle, but one day they were just all gone.

My local tool dealer just had their spring sale. Jorgensen was one of the very few items not marked 20% off.

Last edited: