Perfect Window Installation

i have seen some more of this builders work (fubarbed) in Tennessee with steve making some of the repairs for these kind of screw ups:)
Yep Got what I could fixed as best I could, with out costing the home owner 100's of thousands of dollars. As you know we should of taken the whole roof off and raised the roof up 12 inches. O well his wife is satisfied at this point, so all's good.

Looks like the mess we just fixed. A 30,000sft house with a set of folding/sliding glass doors. When the home owner finally moved in a went to open the doors theyy where bond up. The installers never leveled top track and where the two doors meet the top track was down 1/2". Not a fun thing to tear apart and re install 9'x 15' wall of glass.

Don't talk to me about windows. The past 2 weeks we have stripped 28 6 over 6's. Replaced broken glass, reglazed All the glass and today finial coat of of interion finish. Tuesday - Wednesday enterior coat. Also did the bucks for each window.
These are from a historical home and saving the owner some cash. Nice part is it's all done in the shop.

That had to be the work of either a designer or an architect. Might even have been an engineer aint no unschool carpenter gonna do sumpting like that with out being told to.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: