How to Delete old Picture Attachments???

Al Launier

How does one delete old pictures that have accumulated as attachments that were used in previous threads??? I tried checking the little box in the upper RH corner of the pictures I want to delete, but the Delete button, or Shift Delete doesn't do it. :huh:

How does one delete old pictures that have accumulated as attachments that were used in previous threads??? I tried checking the little box in the upper RH corner of the pictures I want to delete, but the Delete button, or Shift Delete doesn't do it. :huh:

You can do it under UserCP>>Attachments, but keep in mind it will delete any images you made from those previous posts also. :wave:

Al, I hope you understood Darren. Any pictures you delete that you posted to a thread will also be deleted. That means your past posts are no longer as informative as you had intended - no pictures!.

Thanks for the heads up Carol, I did understand Darren's FYI, but there are a number of threads that can no longer of interest to anyone, including me, and just sit there idly accumulating space on the server. Some have to go!

Al, if it was relevant enough to post pictures originally, why not leave them here. I don't think the mods are worried about space. And one pet peeve of mine is checking old threads on forums and discussions that relate to a picture that has been deleted! So please be careful with what you remove.