Happy Birthday Stu!

誕生日おめでとう!

5114316925_612e6eb0a5_z.jpg

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Yes some years my birthday falls on mothers day, so I have no excuse to forget mothers day do I :D

We had a nice quiet day, Emiko just wanted to relax at home, she did some cooking and such, then I surprised her with a massage, her leg bothers her, but she usually does not want to spring for a massage, but I did it for her as a mother's day present, she enjoyed that. My good buddy and neighbour Neil called me to say his wife and kids were at her mum and dads for the day, he had to work (on a Sunday, yes self employed) so come on over for a beer. I went over in the early evening and enjoyed a beer and a chin wag for a while on a beautiful spring evening outside in his backyard that we did so much work on over the last year, very nice. In between that and after the backyard visit I worked/cleaned up my Dungeon workshop.

Not a bad way to spend a birthday.

Oh yeah, I honestly never thought I'd live this long, dunno why, but I have always thought I would live a short life, not a bad feeling or anything, just a feeling, a fact, well, I know 50 is just getting started in many ways, but it has been one interesting ride so far.

Thank you all again.

Cheers!