BOB & THE BLONDE

Al Launier

Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at theTV.

The 10 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump." The blonde replied,
"Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob. "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news, so I knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did, too, But I didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money.

My two oldest daughters are blondes. The older one is very intelligent and can match you all day long on blonde jokes. Don't even think you can get one over on her!! The other one could be the target of many of those jokes. I love 'em both!!!

I have a natural blonde granddaughter who collects Dumb Blonde Jokes.
It is amazing how many really funny DB jokes there are. I wonder why we don't have Dumb Brunette jokes. I mean, there are a lot more natural brunettes than natural blondes---that gives a much larger pool to have jokes about.

Enjoy,
JimB

On a plane bound for New York the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to economy since she did not have a first class ticket. The blonde replied, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to New York and I’m not moving.”

Not wanting to argue with a customer the flight attendant asked the co-pilot to speak with her. He asked the woman to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to New York and I’m not moving.”

The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do. The captain said, “I’m married to a blonde and I know how to handle this.”

He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde’s ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the economy section mumbling to herself, “Why didn’t anyone just say so?”

Surprised, the flight attendant and the co-pilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat. He said, “I told her the first class section wasn’t going to New York.”