Another Newbie

Pete Finney

Hi Everyone, My name is Pete and i am new to the Family, Thank You for having me. I have a little knowledge with woodwork having built Dollshouses and other models. I am waiting for plans to arrive for my next project which is the John Smith Senior Busker Organ. Paul Douglass introduced me to this site, as he said lots of the members had built one of these Organs including himself, so this might be the place to get information and help. Well that's about it for now,don't want to go on too much, Once Again Thanks for having me here.
Kind Regards as Always, Pete. :wave:

Hi All and Thank You so much for all the Welcomes, Looks like i found the right place to be, as i said in my intro, i am still awaiting my Plans, but once they arrive whoa then the fun is going to begin, I hope. No doubt i will be asking a barrel full of questions about this build, just hope i don't drive everyone mad. Once i start my build i will post all the progress i make. That's about it for now. Once again Thank You for having me here.
Kind Regards as Always, Pete. :wave:

Hi Paul, Thanks for guiding me to this site,just what i was looking for, yes i have found the organ thread, got a lot of reading to do, all of which is going to be very helpful.

Welcome aboard, Pete. :wave: Glad to see another organ builder join the ranks. :thumb:

We've got a few other members from the UK, and it's nice to add more. That way the Canadians here don't feel so out of place adding the extra "u" to colour. :D

Welcome aboard Peter - There are some great people on this site all willing to help and share all the mistakes they have made ( or willing to admit to ) to make your build fun.
Again welcome from this side of the big pond