15° router bit

ed sautter

Anyone know where I would find a 15° router bit that comes to a point. Looking to use it on the CNC at the shop for a commercial job I have upcoming. It needs to come to a full point. Otherwise I would need to scab on a waste board to it as I need a full cut. Material thickness is 1/2". Any ideas would be great.

I've seen veining bits with a 45° tip but this won't do.

You could take a look at

Harvey tools

Criterion tools

Beckworth may make a special tool for you, but I am sure it would be pricy

I don't recall seeing cutters that come to a sharp point at a 15 degree angle

Thanks guys for the help. Sorry I didn't get back here and give you an update. I did find a bit that works really well for the job. It was in the degree that we needed in the first place. Got it from Eagle America and is http://www.eagleamerica.com/product/v132-1022/s . It is the 22° bit and works just as it should. We can produce the little corner pieces with this bit and a 3/4" core box cutter on the CNC and get that 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" triangle that work well. So material is in the house (400 sheets or 12000 sq ft of Corian) and the procedures are ready so we are about to be off a running. We just need to be approved for the final sign off and the job begins. Thanks again.

I'll get a picture or two soon. The install date was pushed out another month so here we sit. I'll see what I can do to let you all in on the process.