That folding table I liked???

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Well, I got to thinking I might like to have another, especially since my back reminded me I need every advantage I can get. Went to Amazon and found the $60 deal.

But.

It turns out there are two models of that table. The $60 model does not have adjustable legs. The one I got from Costco does. Amazon's price was $110.

Bummer.

Went on-line with Costco. They no longer stock them.

Double bummer.

Today I stopped by Costco for something else and guess what was out in the aisle being tripped over? That table WITH the adjustable legs for $50!!! Seems they are discontinuing them and wholesaling them out the door. A lesson in looking before leaping.

Needless to say there is another one in the back of my car as I type this.

Sorry if I unintentionally misled anyone. But somebody has to be lucky once in a while and today it was my turn. :woot:

Carol said, "But somebody has to be lucky once in a while and today it was my turn." Actually, that was the way I passed Chemistry in college. We don't talk about what happened to me in high school chemistry. My escapade was etched into the south wall of the lab...Well I guess that had to happen to someone too.

Nice score lady---You deserve it.

Enjoy,
JimB

Last edited:
Hmm...the Amazon one is on its way to me, but I might still go check the local Costco to see if I can get lucky. ;)