I should have done this years ago!

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
$30 at Home Depot. Don't know why I waited so long. I use the worktable/out feed table to do a lot of assembly, pocket hole drilling, sanding, and my dovetail jig mounts on it as well. I've been stepping over extension cords forever. Dumb me! This makes it so much easier and safer. 30' long, could reach anywhere if I needed it to.

uzuguhe4.jpg
jy9eru2a.jpg

Last edited:
I use mine a lot. :thumb: I put it near the overhead door (outside of where the door goes when it's rolled up) so I can easily run power to the driveway for things like vacuuming the cars or using a leaf blower.

I have a couple hanging so as to service the whole shop for those occasional 'on-demand' power needs. I have lots of permanent power but, I sing their praises every time I reach for one. That will prove to be money well spent for many years to come.

that's the only product Ive purchased from harbor freight that hasn't let me down.
I think my brand is Chicago tools, I got it on sale one holiday for 20 or 30 bucks.
Id like to get a retractable airline next for my compressor. oh, and a bigger compressor, and........oh man, it never ends.