Cole Jaws for Nova G3 ?

Place and brand are Google-able, but pro/con is fun! They can be a little dangerous, they can weigh a lot depending on the size. I'd recommend bringing the tail stock up with a cone live center as a security blanket. You can get the same or better results with a jamb chuck and some shelf liner...but that's JMHO

I bought cole jaws for my Supernova 2 at Woodcraft and love them. They are safe and reliable WHEN USED ACCORDING TO MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS. I use the tail stock until I'm ready to do take off the final nub. Make sure you follow speed restrictions. There are specific maximum speeds for different size bowls. Penn State offered some replacement pins for the cole jaws, some that were longer than the ones that came with it. Since they were relatively inexpensive, I bought a set. They work well on something that has a deep, straight side and give more holding power. I've tried jam chucks and donut chucks and they didn't work as well for me as the cole jaws have. I'm a big fan.

I am considering some Cole Jaws for my Nova G3. Any pros/cons of these and best place to buy and best brand ? Thanks in advance!!

I don't own a Nova chuck and wish I did, I'm still using the Barracuda's I got from PSI that uses the tommy bars...so I can not answer where and what, but will confirm what Jim said... I have cole jaws for my PSI chucks and even have the extensions so I can hold larger bowls, but do hardily recommend using the tail stock... I also use the tail stock on my Longworth (homemade version) when I use it as I've been clobbered by a bowl that came out... safety first.

I would like to be able to use the tailstock when I use the extensions on my cole jaws, but have to turn the headstock off the ways to use it, so I just go slow and stand clear when I start the lathe.