Grease gun pneumatic anyone help

Rob Keeble

So i fell for buying a air operated grease gun when i was HF last weekend. Now get to try it out and struggling to bleed it.
Anyone use one of these and got any suggestions that might help. I have done what the instructions say but frankly i am having a hard time understanding how a plunger rod with no end is going to get the grease to move up and push air out. Will try the good old you tube as well see if any tips there. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, well discovered that like many things from Hf you need to disassemble and re assemble and then for some crazy reason they begin to work. Duh
Turns out there is lots of people have same issue. I found the rubber washer thats supposed to drive the grease out of the cartridge was hanging up on the cardboard edge of the grease tube. When i took it apart i found the plastic piece that drives this rubber had pushed underneath it as it would if one filled the gun from a larger source of grease with no tube. After checking this out and finding other comments i put it back by pushing the tube on the plunger without pulling the plunger lever back all the way. Quiet an effort but it pushed the grease up like its supposed to and got started in the tube. So it does work i think it needs a spacer between the drive washer and the rubber bung that goes in the tube. But for now its working so i aint trying my luck.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I use one a lot. I just use the cartridges. Sometimes it takes a few squirts to get to work, also mine has a air bleeder and I hold the ball valve in with my fingernail or just a plain nail to get rid of the excess air.