FREE Craftsman TS---Gaved---I cant say sold

I have a Craftsman Model 241680 table saw. If you want it, it is yours for free. However, you have to come get it.

Family across the street have moved. I have the father's approximately 30 year old TS. He died several years ago. The saw has been in their garage ever since and been used only occasionally. If you do not have a TS, this unit would be a lot better than none.

There is a definite patina of rust on the table; I don't think removing it would be a big deal. The motor looks new. There are table extensions on it. The fence is fairly crappy---It is not bad, it just was never good. There is a good crosscut miter. It is on the typical Craftsman metal stand. The stand has the original locking casters that are better than nothing and that is all of the praise I will give them.

The saw needs a little work and it will be as good as it ever was. I don't think refurbishing it would cost any more than your labor. One of the kids said, "It worked fine a couple weeks ago when I used it."

It is in my shop and in my way; I want it out of here as soon as convenient.

If you want it, give me a PM. Jim C Bradley or call 760-529-2392.
I am in Oceanside, CA, which is in San Diego County in Southern California.

Enjoy,
JimB

ps I did not know where to post this. I didn't use classifieds since it is a freebie. If you need to move it, please feel free to do so.

Last edited: