Alive & Well... new blog started

Ned Bulken

Hi gang,
been awhile, just one of those phases I go through.

I've been really busy at work, and I'm trying to do the craft show and so on venture with my cutting boards. That has just about ground to a crashing halt after I was involved in a car wreck. Someone pulled his toyota out through a line of cars smack dab in front of my little aveo. I'm physically 'OK', but it sure put a damper on my get up and go when it came to shop time. I was back in the saddle after three days for work, and am only now getting back out to the shop to make more sawdust.

Lori and I celebrated 8 years of marriage this week... didn't get to Celebrate much because of work, but hey, there's always another day for a night on the town.

I discovered podcasts awhile back, especially Woodtalk Online, which features Marc Spagnolo, Matt Vanderlist and Shannon Rogers of The Wood Whisperer, Matt's Basement Workshop and Renaissance Woodworker sites/podcasts respectively. They inspired me this week to start up a new blog of my own; Artisanboards.blogspot.com.

Hope all is well with y'all, now I get to sift through the archives and catch up.

Hey, Ned! Good to see you're still kickin'. :thumb:

Glad to hear you're OK after the accident. Sure is a reminder that we always have to look out for the other guy.

And, congratulations on your anniversary!!!!!