Hey Guys!! I'm back!!!!

Ninh Shepherd

Well sorry I haven't posted lately I feel it is because of this forum that I have got into this passion so much and at such a young age ! Here recently I have been super busy with life and changing jobs bills along with now working a different shift. So I haven't had time to post or even jump on here because I know I'll stay on the forum for hrs looking at all the projects this is just a quick post before work and I'll post done pictures of some stuff I've been doing here lately ! I'm glad to say that I got to talk to you guys and I defiantly miss talking to the family !!
Feel free to ask for any pics of anything y'all find interesting I have plenty of pics I just posted some of the stuff I've been doing the past 4-5 months
And feel free to critique that's what I look to you guys for ! What ya think !!

y4uhede2.jpg
he7ydybe.jpg
pevahyna.jpg
puhadatu.jpg
ury4adu7.jpg
ymy6evuj.jpg
ahepupur.jpg
umy6ezyt.jpg
va8asy2a.jpg
deru6aga.jpg
jysapesy.jpg
emejuvep.jpg
e6egada8.jpg

~Ninja~

Good to see you back, Ninh. :thumb: Nice to see you've not been letting any moss grow in your shop.

I really like the baby cabinet. I'm sure it makes storing the little sucker a lot easier, huh. :rofl:

Hi Ninh thought you had forgotten us :D Welcome back good to see you been getting lots of shop time. Like the table saw much safer and that outfeed table cool. You pretty creative :thumb:

Thanks guys ! And yes I go down to the shop as much as possible but not as much here lately started a new job and I'm on second shift so I'm trying to get used to the hrs and trying to find the right sleep schedule!
This is one of my favorite builds it's a Table Saw roll around cabinet for mainly all of my first hand table saw things box jointed drawers cherry fronts with pine sides and back cherry wood runners for the drawer slides and shop made handle pulls using two different pieces of cherry glued then cut at certain angles. The drawers slide super easy and on the back it has a small clamp rack for my Irwin's !
ru9ada5a.jpg
yturu7eg.jpg
the empty space at the top of the Table Saw tool cabinet is for a shallow drawer I just haven't got around to making the drawer
rada2e4e.jpg
demabe2e.jpg
zy8ure4a.jpg
uvamedu9.jpg
8azesy9u.jpg
va8uguty.jpg
buneturu.jpg
3apesydu.jpg
ezuhe4ar.jpg
asuhu4at.jpg
8ysydunu.jpg
ysyne6as.jpg
na8ugu7e.jpg
vy3a6yty.jpg
u7u5aved.jpg
yruzusej.jpg
ba7u3y4a.jpg
emeva6am.jpg
byhujeza.jpg
uvute9ej.jpg
u9epa9as.jpg
ytevaza7.jpg
eru7ujy3.jpg
7yjyzu3a.jpg

And my new delta Table Saw that my wife calls my mistress.....😂it's amazing saw!!!! And super powerful motor no more big downs with this Table Saw

~Ninja~

Glad you are back, we may have to have a coming back party, there have been a few returns lately, that's great. Very nice saw and setup you have. Cute little girl also. Welcome back.

You have been a busy guy. Looks like you're getting some shop time in and things set up as well as craning out some goodies. Glad to see you back.

Thanks guys ! That's my show case girl lol aka my daughter she just turned two last February ! And already got her counting to 18!!!

~Ninja~

It is the real 18 (age, that is) that you have to worry about. If she grows up to be as pretty as she is now, you will be buried in masculinity when she is 18.

Glad to have you back. You sure returned with a bang.

Enjoy,
JimB

I wouldn't call it much of a bang Jim I figure I did or did do as much as any of us would have done in the time I've spent away. And I disagree with you on the 18 age. I see my self In Jail loooooooonnnnngggggfg before 18 more like 14-15 age haha😅

~Ninja~