Not exactly a 'new' tool

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
but worth sharing.

Copied from my tractor forum:

{Quote} I guess, like most HF stuff, the final engineering is up to you. {Quote} :rofl:

Edit: Sorry, the 'quote' marks didn't transfer from another forum to this one. No Woodford Reserve involved. Mores the pity.

Last edited:
Sorry if it wasn't clear, Tony. The remark is referring to the quality or lack thereof of Harbor Freight tools, meaning that often the end consumer must find a way to make it work.

Carol, maybe Tony was referring to the blank/missing "copy/quote" in your OP? Then again maybe not and I'm missing the gist :huh:

I'm betting that 'Woodford reserve anesthesia' might have something to do with this :D

EDIT: :doh: never mind, I'm still a little foggy myself....had to re-read it twice :eek:....carry on :wave:

Double Edit: after another read, it looks/reads kinda like you're replying to the 'copied from' which would be missing from the post in that scenario...again, it's too early :rofl:

Last edited:
I find it about 50/50 between fixing the engineering, fixing the fit and finish, replacing inadequate parts, and having it not be fixable at all. I guess that's about four 50's.. Hmmm.