Now Here's a Layed Back Drummer!

New profile pic?:rofl:

No, but it did go over well with my Facebook friends, including my pool league team. :D More than once during my pool matches Monday night someone on my team reminded me it was Hammer Time.
bananasplit.gif

And one of my bandmates offered to buy me a taco at our gig this coming Friday night if I'd wear the gold lamé outfit onstage. (Friday night is Free Taco night at this particular bar. Mikey is such a giver.)

Speaking of Facebook friends, Denny Hankla and I went to high school together and were good friends afterward when we were both playing professionally around Albuquerque. He's a drummer and he now lives and works in the entertainment industry in LA. Anyway, he posted this video today on Facebook, showing Rick K and the Allnighters playing a gig this year at the same venue where the original viral video was recorded. Here's what Denny had to say about it:

Steve Moore the "Mad Drummer" still going crazy and making me laugh. He's one of the most humble, thankful, nicest guys you'd ever meet, and great to hang out with. His "show" is purposely over the top crazy, and you can tell he's having a blast playing his drums. Here is a clip from a few days ago of the band at the same venue, where the original video was shot about 5 years back, that went viral. Over the top madness... Too Funny.

http://youtu.be/jTZh91ic2Qs