PSH-! gravity feed cup source?

larry merlau

well i just cracked my last cup and am in need for some replacements, but they show being no longer available from my last source. anyone got a source for the plastic cups and filters? kinda like the see threw idea it saved my bacon today..

Whole bunch of stuff showed up on Google under "gravity feed cup". Maybe more information? Plastic as in clear? Size? Fits? And what is PSH-! ??

thanks Jim,, and bill the reveiws like those but some said that the tops are real secure.. dont need to loose a cup full of finish all at once in the wrong place:) so went with jeffs product he deserves our business for all the help he offers all of us..

thanks Jim,, and bill the reveiws like those but some said that the tops are real secure.. dont need to loose a cup full of finish all at once in the wrong place:) so went with jeffs product he deserves our business for all the help he offers all of us..

I certainly agree about Jeff! Fine feller, for sure. Just wanted to present a cheap alternative, because I'm cheap (but not easy)!

Excuse my ignorance but do these go inside the existing cup? Do they have a stop valve at the base so if one changes them in a quick change the finish does not pour out the bottom ?
I would value an explanation on how you guys use them if someone has the time to post.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk