New Member from St. Mary's Geprgia

Roy Millsaps

I'm new to this forum. I do all facets of wood working love them all an still learning. Retired Navy

Tried to attach pictures but its not letting me thro attachments

Last edited:
Welcome Roy, just saw a couple of your posts and oh boy I am speechless. Good to have you around. Your work is wow and i think there is a bow hunter or two on here that will more than appreciate your work.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Roy, I am still laughing at myself for misunderstanding a joke as being for real on this woodworking forum. Everybody on the forum is a little bit nuts, except for me and there are definitely days I'm not sure about me.

Welcome to the group. Don't hesitate to ask questions; there is a lot of great knowledge in the heads of the members.

I'm so tired I cannot type straight. I think I will give up and go to bed very, very early.

Enjoy,
JimB

Welcome Roy,

You have some nice stuff you've made there! I might have some bow questions at some point (there's a small matter of to much else in the way but we're getting there). Looking forward to seeing your other projects in progress, we love watching things get made and seeing how its done!

welcome roy,, after you seed the cookies you will be able to attach pictures:thumb:

Yah but then you have to wait for them to sprout and grow the picture tokens! Takes forever! I think Roy found the shortcut method... :rofl:

Welcome aboard, Roy. :wave: I can see from your Facebook link that this isn't your first week in the woodshop. ;) Nice work!

I've been wood working for a while :yes: Started with my Granddad with dug out canoes an from pros when I was overseas, doing World Trade Fair since 1998 an now I'm a Judge for them. I love all fascists of wood working, been working on projects that is a challenge for me , having to encorpatate different fascists into each project or it gets to boring for me an lose heart with it

Roy, glad to have you. Sorry for the late welcome, I've been out of town. I Had to go check your Facebook, and got to say, you are a very talented woodworker. You were not kidding when you said you work in all areas of woodworking.