Good Morning everyone Coffee time :)

Gosh Roy, you ruined a good work bench. I wouldn't dare to any work on that beautiful inlay.... only (as you say) drink coffee on it! I hope you have another workbench that you can pound and spill on.

Nope ;) an yes I have another one smaller an other work areas but this is my out feed table to have severial inlays on it, an getting ready to do a few carvings on it to on the skirt, have 2 vices on it too

Funnies thing happen this year a man an wife were arguing over my bench an they came down from Washington state just to see it, the wife told him that my wife would never let me use it, she lost the bet they had between each other an then donated $15,000.00 to the Shiners hospital in my name an there, we had a great ime over the 3 days they were here an the wife told his wife its mine when he passes :eek:

Funnies thing happen this year a man an wife were arguing over my bench an they came down from Washington state just to see it, the wife told him that my wife would never let me use it, she lost the bet they had between each other an then donated $15,000.00 to the Shiners hospital in my name an there, we had a great ime over the 3 days they were here an the wife told his wife its mine when he passes :eek:

Great story. :thumb:

(And the bench ain't too shabby, either.) :D