Happy B-day Steve Ash!!

Happy Birthday, Steve, The Big "49" today, eh? Hope you don't have to shovel snow today and can really enjoy it.

Now you gotta really enjoy this whole year though, because after that you've gotta move faster, because each year goes by a little faster than the one before. So take this one Slooow and Easy and enjoy every minute of it.:thumb: :D

Thanks everyone....yeah I'm getting old but I guess it is better than the alternative. :eek:

No tools that I know of, but my boys are coming over tonight and they sometimes bring gift certificates to Johnsons workbench :thumb:

www.theworkbench.com

so, maybe.:dunno:

But.....my wife Judy got me this really cool custom embroidered coat for me. It is a embroiderd John Deere 3020 row crop tractor just like mine. :D

100_3343.jpg

steves ugly twin

wants to say happy birthday to the ashman:0 wish you were here to spank. will need to have a big box steve to swap the yarns i will have to share:) have great birthday//larry:wave:

will need to have a big box steve to swap the yarns i will have to share:) have great birthday//larry:wave:

Sounds like I better be wearing the hip waders when you tell these lies, err...yarns.
bs-meter.gif

Tyler, no matter how fast I may be catching up, I'm never gonna catch you.:D