lock picking

So being I reside in said state, I will not be reporting back to you how things go, lest this post is eyeballed by the constitutional revisionists with a periscope into my heart to determine my intent.

Or is it already too late? :rofl:

Ha! At least I wouldn't have to worry. I have no heart. :D

Porcelain spark plug chips? Really? Wow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_rocks
They can be used to quickly/easily break windows - I know there are some youtube videos out there showing how they work but haven't ever tried it. The physics of the mechanism is sort of vaguely interesting.

The same principal is in theory used by the "emergency car escape" tools like "lifehammer" (which 20/20 reported as basically not working at all because you can't get a sufficient swing at the window from inside the car .. shortly after we bought a pair :rolleyes:).

Carol: I think its probably to late for all of us, this thread notwithstanding :rofl:

Well, Rob, you know most of the ...stuff... that this state's government comes up with does not really affect most folks, and many of us take the position to live our own lives and trust the two (state and me) never cross swords. Forgiveness over permission, as they say.